TrueScape Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrueScape Lies, the forums of the growing community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

>>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.

Go down 
+3
Revenfett13
Belivalan
rob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rob
Coder
Coder
rob

>>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty
PostSubject: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty20th July 2010, 11:09 pm

K, Well, here they are :

COMMENT:
>>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. New_se10

>>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. New_se11

>>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. New_se12

>>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. New_se13

>>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. New_se14

CHANGE BACKGROUND ]x]
FIX COMPILER [ ]
CHANGE NPC's TO WANTED AREAS [ ]
START THE BETA TESTING [ ]
FIX THINGS THAT THE BETA TESTERS SUGGEST NEED FIXING [ ]

Last edited by rob on 21st July 2010, 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Belivalan
Bros
Bros
Belivalan

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty20th July 2010, 11:11 pm

HAX!!!! Dual wielding Godswords!

oh uhhh Awesome !
Back to top Go down
Revenfett13
Bros
Bros
Revenfett13

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty20th July 2010, 11:12 pm

YES JAMES GOT IT
Back to top Go down
rob
Coder
Coder
rob

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty20th July 2010, 11:12 pm

dual sgs ftw. ~~ it has a custom pk shop. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty20th July 2010, 11:13 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
https://truescapelies.forumotion.com
Dr pink
Free Roam Player
Dr pink

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty20th July 2010, 11:42 pm

vous avez besoin de beaucoup fi de ce .. lol , changer les couleurs , et ajouter un grand nombre de coutumes ! Mais Im sûr que vous pouvez le faire
Back to top Go down
rob
Coder
Coder
rob

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty21st July 2010, 12:05 am

fucking speak english please..
Back to top Go down
Mastema
Player Support
Player Support
Mastema

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty21st July 2010, 12:35 am

Aww don't hate on him rob :\ hes bilingual although....i think he should speak english Wink <3 pink

Anyways, I love the way this source is coming so far keep up the good work Rob also....how did you get your signatures to work :S i cant figure it out
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/0mastema0/
Belivalan
Bros
Bros
Belivalan

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty21st July 2010, 2:28 am

Quote :
Aww don't hate on him rob :\ hes bilingual although....i think he should speak english Wink <3 pink

Anyways, I love the way this source is coming so far keep up the good work Rob also....how did you get your signatures to work :S i cant figure it out

Profile>Preferences>Show Sig

Razz
Back to top Go down
Paul
Free Roam Player

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty21st July 2010, 12:55 pm

Nice, I'm looking forward to playing on it Very Happy It looks like its coming along nicely.

Last edited by Paul on 31st July 2010, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rob
Coder
Coder
rob

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty21st July 2010, 1:22 pm

paul i need you to look at your messages please
Back to top Go down
Belivalan
Bros
Bros
Belivalan

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty23rd July 2010, 10:12 pm

Check it out I am like the uber epicness when it comes to this stuff. thats why I can edit the server with mah amazing skills.MOAR coming soon as ill probably be at this a while Very Happy

>>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Firststepuponthisamazingjourney
Back to top Go down
rob
Coder
Coder
rob

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty23rd July 2010, 11:28 pm

ROFL. good job. (takes 5 minutes.. Razz) HAHAHA notice the guides in the background. :p

o' change the Website adress....
Back to top Go down
Belivalan
Bros
Bros
Belivalan

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty23rd July 2010, 11:31 pm

The guides didn't tell me much... just that I wasn't doing it right o.o
Anyway here's the new home.

>>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Newhome
Back to top Go down
rob
Coder
Coder
rob

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty24th July 2010, 1:28 pm

ew, change it. let me team view you. im gonna change it.. -.-

EDGEVILLE IS THE BEST HOME.
Back to top Go down
Mastema
Player Support
Player Support
Mastema

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty30th July 2010, 10:18 pm

Yea but edgeville seems like the most commonly used home :\....It should be something unique and not often used such as...castles...smaller towns...ect.

I still kinda vouch for Yanille, I really think it would make a good home if properly done
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/0mastema0/
Paul
Free Roam Player

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty31st July 2010, 11:03 pm

But Edgeville is the most logical choice for a home town on a private server...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty1st August 2010, 12:03 am

Well, it is still a beta after all. If anyone gets a chance tomorrow, try to show up on the server and we'll attempt a few things to satisfy everyone's needs. I'm not too big on edgeville myself, but if you guys can add some convincing ideas, I'll reconsider the home to something else.

EDIT: *today*, since I was making this message before midnight.
Back to top Go down
https://truescapelies.forumotion.com
Belivalan
Bros
Bros
Belivalan

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty1st August 2010, 5:30 pm

Eh I don't like Edgeville because EVERY OTHER SERVER (other than a slight few) USE THAT HOME. What makes it so much better than anywhere else? Besides We want a CUSTOM SERVER that means no falling in the trend of "home is Edgeville blah blah blah blah blah" (least thats the way ray talked is he wanted something better than normal so I believe he referenced more or less our own home and whatnot) So, now that I've ranted forever and a half on the forums I'm going to go play fire emblem and possibly start working on a Fire emblem hack.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Free Roam Player

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty2nd August 2010, 11:21 am

Fire emblem is beastly. Anyways, if we could find a spot that works better then edge, then by all means use it. But, I doubt we will...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.   >>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated. Empty

Back to top Go down

>>>PROGRESS OF SERVER<<< Will have more pics as Updated.
Page 1 of 1