TrueScape Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrueScape Lies, the forums of the growing community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Some news concerning the server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Some news concerning the server Empty
PostSubject: Some news concerning the server   Some news concerning the server Empty20th July 2010, 5:42 pm

I originally had asked someone to help me host TrueScape Lies, but due to certain uncontrollable elements, he can no longer help host, but the good news is I will be able to host the server myself after I get a new computer in about 3 to 4 months. Until then, we will all have to wait and see and attempt some early advertising soon. I also plan on opening a beta server for testing soon, as well. If you would like to sign up for beta testing, let me know.

In other news, I have made it possible for members to now give their opinion on the Server News and Forum News forums. If you want, you can now post on those forums.

- Ray Mk
Site Admin and Owner of TrueScape Lies

Back to top Go down
https://truescapelies.forumotion.com
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some news concerning the server   Some news concerning the server Empty20th July 2010, 5:46 pm

These are the rules for beta testing:

1. I've opened up the beta only for the sole purpose of finding glitches and whatnot. Have fun, but keep an eye out for glitches.

2. Everyone will receive admin privileges until the beta period is over. Do not go crazy with the admin powers.

3. All of the regular rules still apply. To find the rules, check out the Support section.

4. I will only be accepting a limited amount of people because the beta server will be hosted on my IP, and I can only hold so many people.
Back to top Go down
Mastema
Player Support
Player Support
Mastema

PostSubject: Re: Some news concerning the server   Some news concerning the server Empty20th July 2010, 6:00 pm

I'll test your beta Mr.Admin Razz, oh and by the way...will the client have problems with changing hair and clothing color as it does in many other servers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/0mastema0/
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some news concerning the server   Some news concerning the server Empty20th July 2010, 6:07 pm

I've yet to encounter such a problem, but the beta testing should help solidify that.
Back to top Go down
rob
Coder
Coder
rob

PostSubject: Re: Some news concerning the server   Some news concerning the server Empty20th July 2010, 6:30 pm

Ben, I probably will short-term host it. i've thought about it, and i wouldnt want all of you guys waiting. contact me at swindlerob@yahoo.com or ghosstzone@yahoo.com if you still want me to host short-term.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Free Roam Player

PostSubject: Re: Some news concerning the server   Some news concerning the server Empty20th July 2010, 9:29 pm

Oh, I would love beta testing. Consider me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some news concerning the server   Some news concerning the server Empty

Back to top Go down

Some news concerning the server
Page 1 of 1