TrueScape Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrueScape Lies, the forums of the growing community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ok so riddle me this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Belivalan
Bros
Bros
Belivalan

Ok so riddle me this? Empty
PostSubject: Ok so riddle me this?   Ok so riddle me this? Empty4th August 2010, 1:38 am

Quote :
We're pleased to announce that within one day of being on sale, StarCraft® II sold more than 1 million copies worldwide, making it the bestselling PC game of 2010 in under 24 hours of availability. By the end of the 2nd day, it had sold a total of 1.5 million copies worldwide, setting the record for fastest-selling strategy game of all time. We want to thank everyone who turned out for the midnight launch events around the world, and everyone else who has already picked up or downloaded a copy of the game, for making StarCraft II the biggest PC game launch of the year.

Ok, so using the knowledge gained from above, what are the chances of world of warcraft living when Diablo 3 comes out (by the way there was rumors about this game 8 years ago so yeah whats up with that) in the future?
Back to top Go down
Mastema
Player Support
Player Support
Mastema

PostSubject: Re: Ok so riddle me this?   Ok so riddle me this? Empty4th August 2010, 10:15 am

I WANT DIABLO 3 NAO! well.....hopefully they have more than 2 characters >.> I would love to play as an improved Necromancer :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/0mastema0/
Paul
Free Roam Player

PostSubject: Re: Ok so riddle me this?   Ok so riddle me this? Empty4th August 2010, 10:21 am

WoW should die on its own. It just fails in general. The creation of better games will surly contribute though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok so riddle me this?   Ok so riddle me this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok so riddle me this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrueScape Lies :: General Forums :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: