TrueScape Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrueScape Lies, the forums of the growing community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Have a Crashing Client on a 64 bit Comp? Click Here for Help.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mastema
Player Support
Player Support
Mastema

Have a Crashing Client on a 64 bit Comp? Click Here for Help. Empty
PostSubject: Have a Crashing Client on a 64 bit Comp? Click Here for Help.   Have a Crashing Client on a 64 bit Comp? Click Here for Help. Empty26th July 2010, 11:09 pm

Well you may be like me, more of a gamer than a pro scripter -cough- rob/jimmy. I've recently encountered a problem with the client where I take one step and im fine, then I take another step and its like a step on a rabid rooster in the middle of spring with a band-aid over his eyes,the entire client crashes Sad.

So, if your like me im sure you dont want to hear more of my BS nonsense talk and you want to get your client fixed. Here's a simple guide Ive plagiarized from another person (<--LMAO) that will help you fix your client on a 64 bit system.

1. Download this file Ive uploaded
Converter Uploaded by Mastema ( I scanned for viruses with McAfee and got nothing )
2. Unzip it with Winrar or whatever program you have to unzip things with
3. Then you click on the first "..."/"Browse" majigger then ye find yer windows batch file labeled "run" and click on it
4. After that, in the bottom left hand corner you should see a button that says "Compile" click on it and wait for it to get done "compiling"
5. Now you just go back to where your original "run" application was and click on the new one that's not a windows batch file
6. Finally, play without crashing and remember to thank your Uncle Mastema for helping those with the same problem I had
!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/0mastema0/

Have a Crashing Client on a 64 bit Comp? Click Here for Help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrueScape Lies :: General Forums :: Support :: Server Faults-
Jump to: